As I’m nearing the end of my spring sewing list it’s time to plan out the next goals. It’s totally possible that I am completely overestimating the time I’ll have for sewing in the next couple months. I have a crazy ambitious list of things on my summer sewing list. There are several items that I want to make duplicates of in addition to several patterns that I’ve used previously. Hopefully that will help these projects happen more easily.
In an attempt to tame some of the crazy I’ve grouped these in three chunks.
- Ella tanks: pins and needles voile and black/white geometric rayon
- Foxglove tank: pink/blue/red rayon
- Southport dress: turquoise linen
- Cabernet Cardigan: black sweater knit
- Scout tee: liberty floral with back keyhole and button
- Ilsley skirt: chambray shirting
- Jamie Jeans: stretch Italian denim (had to add these to the list when Indiesew announced their sewalong!)
- Archer: la venta triangles popover
- Maritime shorts: anchors and black dotted chambray
- Archer: gray and white stripe sleeveless v-neck (using Andrea’s tutorial)
- Cargo duffle with matching dop kit and pouch (no fabric for this yet)
- Eucalypt dress: elephant jersey
- Darling Eucalypt: red seersucker (another copy of Cut Cut Sew’s pattern mashup)
- Saltspring dress: mint gold token voile (maxi version if I have enough fabric)
- Out and About dress: feathers and fuchsia and white stripe
- Saltspring dress: blue geometric rayon
- Carme blouse: white swiss dot
So those are my plans, crazily ambitious ones, I know. Anything I’m missing?
One thought on “Summer Sewing Plans”